Over 4,500+ Public Companies & Mutual Funds Switched to Vintage Filings’ EDGAR Solutions
Why? Because our clients recognize that we combine accuracy and speed with our cost effective price structure. Moreover, they place confidence in our firm to manage their filing needs, typeset services, print services and shareholder distribution needs.
Please use this form to receive actual printed samples of our work and a competitive quote on your next printing piece.
On time and on budget for prospectus, quarterly reports, proxies and more
Vintage Filings is a full service financial printer with the capabilities to print and deliver the full suite of financial documents including but not limited to: annual reports, proxy statements, private placement memorandums, offering circulars, prospectuses, IPO documents and any corporate marketing materials.
- Industry expertise
- Flexible printing options
- Personal product management
- Investor material printing and distribution
- Coordination and shipping to the transfer agent
- Notice and Access consultation
- 24/7 availability
Automated technology ensures precision typesetting
When financial documents span hundreds or even thousands of pages, ensuring accuracy without sacrificing speed is vital to your corporation's reputation. Vintage Filings' automation technology offers accurate proofs and revisions on your annual reports, Private Placement Memorandums and quarterly reports.
Consider the timesaving benefits of Vintage Filings:
- Avoid filing extension requests with Vintage Filings technology that repaginates documents with thousands of pages in mere seconds
- Automate updates of your Table of Contents, Index of Terms, Glossaries and internal page references by linking headings and keywords throughout an entire document and tracing their page locations to ensure consistency
- Output partial proofs, such as Changed Pages Only, at no additional cost to shorten page turnaround time
We also have full mailing and distribution capabilities, ranging from full shareholder mailings to same day delivery of courtesy copies to the SEC.