Transactions & Registration Statements
Our team has extensive experience typesetting financial documents for publication and regulatory filing. Whether you have a new document for conversion or author's alterations to an existing document, Vintage Filings is here to satisfy all of your needs, 24 hours a day.
We are specialists in creating time-sensitive financial documents
Vintage Filings is your “tactical partner” to create, manage, produce and distribute the required documents and regulatory filings necessary to satisfy financial regulations and meet the needs of your investors. We strive to set industry standards for delivering proofs in an accurate, timely and cost effective manner.
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity
- Private placements/144A
- Class-action suits
- Convertible offerings
- Exchange offerings
- Frequent issuers
- Global offerings
- High-yield offerings
- Rights issues
- Secondary offerings
- Tender offers
We have a strong team and technology to provide a shortened page turnaround time and a typographically superior and consistent product.
The Vintage Filings Typesetting system incorporates “Intelligent Document Coding” that allows us to run processes automatically on books of any size. Vintage Filings can streamline your IPO documents, proxy statements, offering circulars and all financial reporting tasks in several ways:
- Eliminate multiple master scenarios by maintaining content in our single source typesetting system
- Benefit from single source publishing to PDF, HTML and other publishing formats
- Switch any aspect of document style on the fly; update the look and feel of your template in seconds
- Make last minute edits to same-day filings without jeopardizing compliance
- Ensure strict adherence to branding requirements and document design
Vintage Filings offers our clients three choices for drafting sessions, depending on your company’s budget and needs:
- Traditional: Vintage Filings can host your drafting session at the location of your choice or at one of our many PR Newswire and Vintage Filings offices worldwide.
- Virtual: A more cost- and time-efficient alternative to the traditional drafting sessions, which have been viewed by the industry as excessive in cost
- Mobile: Built upon a "We Come to You" approach, Vintage Filings' mobile drafting sessions empower companies with a dedicated 24x7 transaction team that reduces companies' travel expenses, entertainment costs and billable hours.
Plus, once you begin trading, we’ll stay by your side - as you continue to meet your regulatory requirements while targeting and acquiring more investors and building deeper relationships with shareholders.